Photos & Video
Check out these organizing successes!
You’ll find great before and after shots of our projects.
- Organizing closets – Organizing your closet is a great place to start organizing to avoid getting overwhelmed. See Amber’s video ”Organizing your closet“.
- Organizing basements – Basements takes a lot of work but the pay off is huge – you gain a lot more living space!
- Clutter free bedrooms – No more piles, chaos and restless nights. These bedrooms are organized!
- Garage organizing – Organizing garages is one of Amber’s favorites – you’re outside in the fresh air and normally can spread out to sort because you have more room to move around.
- Organizing your office – Paper piles, old files, unopened mail – most clients are challenged by these – we love organizing offices!
- Toy organizing – Model to your kids the importance of organizing and purging toys. It’s never too late.
- Kitchens/pantry – Organizing your kitchen cabinets and pantries maximizes your space so that you make meals quickly and reduce your chance of overbuying items you already have in stock. See Amber’s video ”Organizing a Kitchen Pantry“.
- Tool rooms – Hammers, drills, wood, screws - yes, they can and should be organized.