Packing and Unpacking Services for Moving in Chicago, IL
Moving? We Help Chicago Families Get Settled & Unpack Fast!
Amber’s Organizing makes the relocation process a cinch! Why stress over packing and unpacking? We help on the front end of the move by getting your home ready to sell by purging, organizing and packing. Then once the moving truck pulls away leaving you with mounds of boxes at your new home, we unpack you and help get you settled fast.
The thought of moving is very overwhelming to many of our clients, so you decide which part of it you’d like us to take care of. If purging and organizing is a struggle for you, use us on the front end before you move. If unpacking a whole home full of boxes seems daunting to you, use our expertise in organizing and space planning to make sure everything gets put away and not only fits but is easy to access and maintain.
We have moved many families to Chicago from states including California, Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Florida and many more. Our organizers also assist busy families and professionals who are just moving locally within Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. For our daily unpack rates and our availability call our office at 773-628-7404 or Amber’s cell at 708-925-7574
Packing Services & Pre Moving Services
- Room by room preparation for moving
- Gathering like items to make packing easy and efficient
- Assistance with culling, purging, downsizing
- Donation drop off
- Packing help
Unpacking Services & Post Moving Services
- Breakdown of moving boxes and packing material
- Arrange and organize kitchen cabinets and pantry shelves
- Unpack books onto bookshelves
- Set up of Toy/play rooms
- Unwrapping of artwork
- Make up beds- sheets, pillows, and comforters
- Put away clothes, shoes, linens in closets and dressers
- Space design- to maximize your living, closet, and storage space
- Furniture layout
- Shopping for organizing products- i.e. drawer organizers, bins, hangers, etc.
Moving Tips & Resources
Moving can be an overwhelming and daunting journey. We’ve helped hundreds of families move so learn the ins and outs from these moving tips.
- Preparing your House to Sell
- Maintaining Organization while your home is on the market
- How to Pack the House Efficiently
- How to Unpack Your Home
- Moving Made Easy- Without a good game plan, moving can be very stressful. These moving tips will get you started out on the right foot.
Moving Boxes & Supplies: Home Depot and Uhaul are my two favorite places to buy boxes. Both have specialty boxes, give you an estimate of how many boxes you’ll need, ship right to your front door and accept returns!
Kara Keller: Chicago Real Estate Broker, Kara Keller offers buy, sell & lease brokerage for residential, commercial & REO properties. She serves the western suburbs including her primary markets-Oak Park & River Forest.
Moving Kit: The EaseUrMove Kit is full of tips, timelines, and stickers for your boxes to make your move successful and easy.