Our Home & Office Organizing Services
We provide one on one organizing for any area of your home. No space or stuff is off limits- stacks of mail, kitchen countertops & cabinets, family/living rooms, home offices, bedrooms, all closets, attics, garages, basements or toys. After taking you through a step by step organizing process, you are left with systems and solutions that should help you maintain organization. That is our number one goal!
Office Organizing:Our office organizing services has helped many homeowners and small businesses gain productivity and efficiency. Some think of office organizing only pertaining to small business owners and entrepreneurs. That’s not so. Not only do we organize small businesses, but we also organize paper in many kitchens, dens and home offices as well. Organizing piles of paper, files, office supplies, calendars/time, and inventory are examples of the projects we tackle.
Do It Yourself Organizing Plans
Want to organize on your own? Are you motivated to organize, but just need a game plan and a “to do” list? We’ll walk through your entire house and provide organizing ideas and directions for each room. This package includes: a comprehensive onsite consultation and a written up, detailed, action plan tailored especially for you to keep and implement. **Limited to certain areas of Chicago and the suburbs.
Moving and Relocations in Chicago
Moving? Whether you need help downsizing and purging before moving OR unpacking once you are in your new place, our professional organizers can help. You can book one organizer or a team of organizers to come in during any point of the move.
Why take with things you don’t need or want in your new home? We assist families in downsizing and culling out those things before you pack up and move. If you have a few rooms that need purging or a whole house, we’re up for the job! Then after the moving truck has left, we come in to unpack you in about 1-3 days, depending on the size of your home. Relocating can be stressful and overwhelming so our team of organizers help ease the burden by getting you unpacked quickly and efficiently.
Organizing To Host A Garage Sale or House Sale:
Overwhelmed by the thought of gathering and sifting through items for a garage sale or house sale? We keep it simple and help get you prepared. We’ll give you the tips and hands on help you’ll need to get ready for your sale. Typically we help people methodically go through their whole home or portions of their home to clear the clutter and gather sellable items in one spot. Although we won’t be there on your big day, we will get you completely ready for the sale.
*Organizing services include:
- Space design / layout: Don’t know where to best place or use your furniture? Having trouble deciding how to use a space or shelve out a closet? We’ll give you ideas to make the most of your space and tips regarding storage usage, furniture positioning, and room layout.
- Product Recommendations: Don’t know which organizing product will work best? Use our suggestions & expertise to help you decide what products are right for your space. Shopping services are at an additional cost.
- Donation Drop Offs: Regular donations (non furniture) for common charities such as the Salvation Army or Goodwill are included, as long as space is available in your organizer’s vehicle.
Cleaning Services we recommend:
- Chicago’s superior quality home cleaning offering affordable flat rates- MAYE’s Cleaning Service
- In the Oak Park/River Forest are and Chicago: Sweeping Dimensions, 312-475-0900