Our COVID-19 Commitment
Due to the current health pandemic, we have added some measures to protect you and protect us while organizing in your home.
- All organizing will be limited to no more than two organizers in your home at a time.
- All organizers are required to wear a mask in your home and garage.
- All clients working alongside us in the same room or space are required to wear a mask.
- We ask that no one other than your immediate family be present in your home or garage while we organize (i.e. please no nannies, home cleaners, grandparents, neighbors, etc.)
- All organizers are responsible to arrive symptom free in the last 72 hours —No fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat.
- All clients acknowledge that everyone in their household has been free of symptoms (same as above) at least 72 hours before we arrive.
- We are committed to tracking and tracing where we have been to “catch” the spread of COVID-19.
- When it is weather appropriate, opening windows and having fresh air while organizing will be encouraged.
- We will not eat meals in your home/kitchen and will limit our personal belongings to just a purse.
- Upon entering your home we will wash and/or sanitize our hands and put on shoe covers.